This digital model is the smallest on the market and has been designed to allow it to be operated remotely. It includes a Super 16 mm sensor with a dynamic range of 13 steps and a revolutionary expansion port with PWM and S.Bus inputs, which offer the possibility of using the type of remote controls used in the practice of aeromodelling. It also has a Micro Four Thirds frame and an SD card slot, which allows you to record HD 1080 resolution images in RAW CinemaDNG or ProRes files at a frequency of 60 f / s.
- Total video outputs: 1 HDMI video output type A, 1 x composite.
- Analog audio inputs: 1 x 3.5 mm stereo connection, microphone or line level. It can also be used for the entry of the time code.
- Analog audio outputs: 1 stereo 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Reference input: Tri- * Sync or Black Burst to the expansion connector.
- Expansion port: The DB-HD15 serial connector provides support by: Input power input LANC, 1 input S. S.Buzo Channel input, 4 PWM Reference input composite video output
- Remote control: Lens control, recording parameters and trigger start / stop start through remote LANC and PWM or S.Buzo channels
- Computer interface: USB 2.0 Mini-B port for software updates.
- Audio: Integrated stereo microphone.
- HD video standard: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- Codecs: CinemaDNG RAW, CinemaDNG RAW 3: 1, ProRes 422 HQ QuickTime, ProRes 422 QuickTime, ProRes 422 LT QuickTime, ProRes Proxy QuickTime.
- Recording: With SDXC and SDHC cards
- Media Format: Media Format can format cards to HFS + for Mac or exFAT for Windows.
- External Control: LANC, S.Bus and PWM for the lens and other configuration controls.
- Storage format: Mac OS Extended or exFAT. SD cards can be formatted to the camera, or on any Mac or Windows computer. It is recommended to format the camera.
1920 x 1080
CinemaDNG RAW - 65 MB / s
CinemaDNG RAW 3: 1 - 33 MB / s
Apple ProRes 422 HQ - 27.5 MB / s
Apple ProRes 422 - 18.4 MB / s
Apple ProRes 422 LT - 12.75 MB / s
Apple ProRes Proxy - 5.6 MB / s
- Recording format: No loss CinemaDNG RAW, RAW 3: 1 to 1920 x 1080 with dynamic movie range. Apple ProRes 422 HQ, 422, 422 LT and 422 Proxy at 1920 x 1080 with a dynamic range of movies or video.